We are authorized by the IRCC (Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada) to represent officially to anyone looking for the immigration services in Canada OR Internationally. Beside other important Immigration Services like Canada Economic Class; Canada Family Class; Immigration and Refugee Board, we are expertise in LMIA application and Work Permit Visa application services. Below are the services which we will provide for your LMIA application in ESDC leads to Work Permit application in IRCC for your prospective local OR foreign candidates.
GENERAL APPLICATION: HIGH AND LOW WAGE STREAM
· Transition Plan
· Recruitment process
· Recruitment documentation retention
· Job advertisement information session
· Proof of advertisement
· Variations to advertising and wage requirements
· Check if the position is with or without language requirement
· Check if employer is non-compliance and business legitimacy
· Check LICO (Low Income Cut-Off) requirement produced by Statistic Canada.
· Language of documents and translation services
· Express Entry: If you want to hire a skilled worker to support their permanent residence through an economic immigration program.
· Global Talent Stream: If you want to hire unique-skill talent OR in-demand workers.
· Agriculture: If you want to hire on-farm foreign workers for a job in primary agriculture.
· Caregivers: If you want to hire an in-home worker to care for children, seniors or persons with medical needs.
· Position in Quebec: If you want to hire someone under the regulation designed by the Government of Quebec.
· Has no past compliance issues
· Can fulfill all the terms of the job offer
· Is providing a good or a service in Canada.
· Is offering employment that is consistent with the needs of your business.
There are so many other important factors to be taken in consideration before filling an application for the LMIA with ESDC. If you are interested in assessing your credentials to check your eligibility as a prospective employer, who may invite foreign workers to fulfill the employment requirement, you may contact us for the FREE assessment.
There are so many other important factors to be taken in consideration before filling an application for the LMIA with ESDC. If you are interested in assessing your credentials to check your eligibility as a prospective employer, who may invite foreign workers to fulfill the employment requirement, you may contact us for the FREE assessment
Book free counselling session with our experienced RCIC - CICC about your study plan in Canada. Discuss all steps from selection of college and course to Canada arrival and settlement.